首页  新闻动态  文化知识  网络文摘  生活时尚  娱乐休闲  健康频道  外语学习  软件教学  程序设计  独山图片  村窝文化

大学英语单词表

请输入您要查询的英文单词:


本单词表包含15328条英汉词条,帮助你背诵记忆。

recognizable [ 'rekəgnaizəbl ] a. 可认识的,可承认的,可辨别的
e.g. 1. She was barely recognizable as the girl I had known at school.
   我几乎认不出她就是我上学时认识的那个女孩儿.
2. It's an instantly recognizable face.
   那是我一眼就能认得出的面孔。

recognize [ 'rekəgnaiz ] v. 认出,认可,承认
e.g. 1. His thorough knowledge and competence were recognized.
   他的渊博的学识和工作能力得到了承认。
2. The firm recognized Tom's outstanding work by giving him an extra bonus.
   公司发给汤姆一笔额外奖金以表彰他工作出色.

recoil [ ri'kɔil ] n. 畏缩,弹回,后座力
v. 退却,畏缩,弹回
e.g. 1. He tends to recoil from making difficult decisions.
   他在难以作出决定时往往踌躇不前。
2. She recoiled at the sight of the snake.
   她一见到蛇就往后缩。

recollect [ ˌrekə'lekt ] v. 回忆,回想,忆起
e.g. 1. Do you recollect her name?
   你记得她的名字吗?
2. I recollect that she had red hair.
   我记得她长着红头发。

recollection [ ˌrekə'lekʃən ] n. 记忆,回想,回忆
e.g. 1. I have no recollection of meeting him.
   我不记得见过他。
2. That evening together is one of my happiest recollections.
   我们一起欢度的那个晚上是我最快乐的事情之一。

recommend [ rekə'mend ] v. 建议,推荐,劝告,介绍
e.g. 1. The doctor strongly recommended that he take a holiday.
   医生竭力劝他去休假。
2. Can you recommend to me a good dictionary?
   你能为我推荐一本好字典吗?

recommendable [ ˌrekə'mendəbl ] a. 可推荐的
e.g. 
recommendation [ ˌrekəmen'deiʃən ] n. 推荐,介绍
e.g. 1. Is a sweet disposition a recommendation in a wife?
   温和的性情是做妻子的可取之处吗?
2. The judge made recommendations to the court.
   法官向审判人员提出建议。

recommended [ ˌrɛkə'mɛndid ] 被推荐的
e.g. 1. The doctor recommended that the patient be fed liquid food.
   医生建议病人应吃流质食物。
2. The doctor strongly recommended that he take a holiday.
   医生竭力劝他去休假。

recompense [ 'rekəmpəns ] n. 报偿,回礼,赔偿
v. 报偿,赔偿,报酬
e.g. 1. The insurance company will recompense his loss.
   保险公司将赔偿他的损失。

recompile  重编译
e.g. 
recompose [ 'ri:kəm'pəuz ] v. 修改,改编,使镇定
e.g. 
reconcile [ 'rekənsail ] v. 和解,调停
e.g. 1. How can he reconcile it to his conscience?
   他怎能问心无愧呢?
2. We tried to reconcile her with her family.
   我们试图让她和她的家庭和好。

reconciliation [ ˌrekənsili'eiʃən ] n. 调和(和解,一致,甘愿)
e.g. 1. He brought about reconciliation between former enemies.
   他使旧时的仇敌和解了。
2. We've tried our best to effect reconciliation between the two parties.
   我们已尽了最大努力希望促成双方和解。

recondite [ ri'kɔndait ] a. 深奥的,难解的,隐藏的
e.g. 
reconfiguration [ 'ri:kənfigju'reiʃən ] 重新配置,再组和
e.g. 1. Copy this information into the space provided below as a backup reference for service or reconfiguration.
   将此信息复制到下列空格内,作为工作或重新设置时的参考备份。

reconfirm [ 'ri:kən'fə:m ] 再确认
e.g. 1. I'd like to reconfirm my reservation.
   我要再确认我的预约。
2. I'd like to reconfirm my plane reservation.
   我想要确定我预定的机票。

reconnaissance [ ri'kɔnisəns ] n. 侦察,搜察,勘察队
e.g. 1. The squadron flew a reconnaissance mission.
   该空军中队执行一侦察任务.
2. Photographic aerial reconnaissance especially of military targets.
   空中照相侦察空中照相侦察,尤指军事目的的

reconnoiter [ ˌrekə'nɔitə ] v. 观察,探究,侦察,勘查,勘测
e.g. 
reconsider [ 'ri:kən'sidə ] v. 重新考虑,再斟酌
e.g. 1. I conjure you most earnestly to reconsider your position.
   我最诚恳地请求你重新考虑一下你的立场.
2. We regret that we are unable to reconsider your case.
   我们很遗憾无法再考虑你的情况。

[首页] [上一页] [498] [499] [500] [501] [502] [503] [504] [下一页] [末页] 共有 15328 条记录 页次: 501/767
请输入页码:





版权所有:独山在线 copyright ©2007-2026 www.dushan.net, All Rights Reserved
    本站为公益性网站,旨在宣传独山,若您认为我们侵犯了您的权益,请和我们联系,经查实将及时改正!
email:webmaster#dushan.net  独山在线  贵公网安备 52272602002010号 工信部备案:黔ICP备07001263号